– Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority. However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
– All Suites are Outside Suites in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Suites. However the Suites are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
– Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
– The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
– Average Suite Size include Bathroom and Balcony. – Balcony could be a very large window from Floor to Roof or an Outside Balcony in some cruises. Please refere to the Cruise Photos for the Balcony Type.
– Royal Club Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
– The Royal Club Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
– To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in addition of the Cruise Price