sharm el sheikh tour
Ras Mohammed National Park Day Trip by Boat
- Visit Ras Mohamed National Park on this full-day trip from Sharm El Sheikh
- Sail through the Red Sea on a fantastic snorkeling boat.
- Experience the amazing underwater world in this protected natural area.
Take sharm el sheikh tour to Egypt famous protected area Ras Mohamed National Park for a relaxing boat trip and fantastic snorkeling on this full-day tour from Sharm el-Shiekh. Ras Mohamed is a protected area just a short drive south of Sharm El Sheikh, with some of the area’s most amazing coral.
We will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheik and head to Ras Mohamed National Park, a natural protected area about 30 km (19 miles) south of the city. After a 20-minute drive we will reach the sea dock and join our fantastic snorkeling vessel.
From there, we will head out on a wonderful day on the boat, giving us the chance to sail to nearby coral reef areas for snorkeling and swimming, with lunch and soft drinks provided. There will be 2-3 stops at the best areas for those who love jumping to enjoy the coral reefs and exploring the magical underwater world.
After swimming through the clear blue waters and admiring the abundance of underwater wildlife and scenery, we will sail back to the dock and drive back to your hotel in sharm el sheikh tour.
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off
• All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
• Entrance fees to Ras Mohamed National Park
• Cruise yacht ticket and fees
• Snorkeling guide
What’s Not Included:
• Personal Expenses
Good to Know:
Meeting Point will be your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
Pickup – 08:30
Return – 17:00
What to bring:
Passport valid for 6 months from tour date
Towels from hotel