Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Sakkara – Private Full Day
- Go on a private full day tour of the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara with a qualified Egyptologist.
- Go inside of the Great Pyramids and visit the Mummies room.
- View the Step Pyramid in Sakkara, only 27km from Cairo.
Our tour give you a deep insight into Ancient Egypt. We will begin admiring the Great Pyramids before driving to the Step Pyramid in Sakkara. The tour will end in the city of Memphis – not the home of Elvis, but the capital of ancient Egypt.
We offer a full day tour to The Great Pyramids, The Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara.Giza pyramids tour
We will start our full day tour visiting the Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos. The highlight of this section is getting close up to the Sphinx – the legendary guardian with a lion’s body and the head of King Chephren.
We will then visit Sakkara, a 27 km journey from Cairo. The highlight of this section is the Step Pyramid. Built for King Zoser, it is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution.
Finally, we visit Memphis. Not the home of Elvis, but the ancient capital of Egypt.
• Private A/C deluxe van
• English speaking tour guide (Egyptologist)
• Entry Fees
• Lunch at clean local restaurant (full meals for each but beverages are not included)
• Bottles of water
• Our Prices includes all taxes and services
What’s Not Included:
• Admission fees to go inside the pyramids or Mummies room at the Museum
• Tipping (Not Obligatory)
• Personal items.