Marsa Alam: Scuba Diving in The Reefs -Red Sea
- Learn the basics during this introduction to diving.
- Dive in the Red Sea famous for its rich marine life and reefs.
- Learn about the various reefs and sea life from a diving pro.
Explore the Red Sea from below the surface in Marsa Alam. Promising lots of vibrant marine life, this is the perfect Scuba adventure. Enjoy the unique feeling of being weightless and breathing under water as you experience the reefs and fish up close.
Scuba dive in the bays and reefs around Marsa Alam, renowned for its vibrant marine life. Diving is truly the best way to experience these sites as you’re led by your expert guide.
Become familiar with the basics of dive theory and practice your new skills in the water before heading off on your dive. Enjoy the unique sensation of being weightless and breathing underwater as you dive among the fish and reefs of the Egypt Red Sea tour!
This tour is a great intro to Scuba. After getting a taste of the adventure you’ll receive a certificate to book an optional second dive with your newly acquired Scuba knowledge.
• Equipment rental
• Transportation to and from your hotel
What’s Not Included:
• Lunch and drinks on the boat
• Optional second dive
• Diving Insurance if Scuba Diving is not covered by your holiday insurance
Good to Know:
Please bring a Passport or a copy of your passport for each member of your party. Bring sunscreen, a sun hat, sunglasses, and a towel .