New Year 5 Days Desert Safari To Dakhla Oasis and the White Desert Itinerary and Information
Egypt tour Offers Detailed Itinerary
Depart Cairo at 7am, taking Bahariya road, driving south to reach the Bahariya torefill then we carry on South passing by the Black Desert and el-Hize Oasis to reach Qaraween Dunes, Dinner and overnight desert camping .
Early breakfast full day Off Road Driving heading South to Dakhla Oasis passing byKharafesh and through one of the most beautiful valleys until we reach the big decent to get to Dakhla which has been populated for over 10,000 years . Its climate was similar to that of the African savanna, with animals wandering around the shore of a huge lake. Dinner and overnight desert camping .
After breakfast a full day sightseeing in Dakhla OasisWe visit Al-Qasr dating even back to Mamluk times. The oldest and most attractive structure is the 21-metre high mud-brick minaret dating from the Ayyubid dynasty of the 12th century, the pottery workshop, Deir al Hagar, a temple which was originally dedicated to the Theban Triad and later rebuilt by the Romans. After exploring the temple, bathe in the hot sulphur spring nearby, Dinner and overnight Hotel .
Depart from Dakhla to the Western White Desert the desert has a white creamcolour and has massive chalk rock formations that have been created as a result of occasional sandstorm in the area Passing by Abu Monkar Dunes and Farafra Oasis, and visit Badr’s Heritage Museum that he has shaped models out of local clay into postures illustrating the crafts and pastimes of the people of Farafra and exhibits them in a custom-built museum, then we drive to our pre set camp for our DAE special dinner then we celebrate the New year, Dinner and overnight Desert camping.
After our first breakfast in the New Year we start to drive through the desert toleave the White desert passing by Bahariya Oasis to reach Cairo before sunset.
Inclusion & Exclusion Cost for main program includes all the following:
- Professional English speaking desert guide
- Fully-equipped 4×4 plus driver
- Three nights desert camping
- Fresh cooked Meals in the desert (DAE New Year Special Menu)
- Bedouin band for the New Year Eve
- Mineral water in the desert (3 liters per person per day) for (Drive in)
- Safety recovery equipment’s
- Full camping gear for (Drive in)
- GPS, Satellite Phone for emergencies calls only
- Entrance fee to the protected area of the White Desert
- First Aid Kit including snake and scorpion anti-venom
- Sightseeing ticket in Dakhla
- Desert Permits
- Personal extras
- One night in the hotel in Dakhla to be paid separately to your choice
LE 2800 per person for Drive in
LE 1900 per person for Self drive
Children between 6-12 get 20% discount
Children under 6 are get 50% discount
||P/P in DBL Room
Points to note
- Prices are based on 15 Self Drive, 15 Drive in
- Cost subject to change in the event that less than the minimum book for the trip
- Full payment required upon confirmation
- Deadline to book is Dec 9th.
- All payments should be done through our bank account (see below) or at our Maadi Office (see email for directions).
- 25% cancellation fee up to one week (7days) before the trip.
- 50% cancellation fee up to 2 days before the trip.
- 2 days before date of departure: No refund