– Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority. However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
– All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
– Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
– The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
– Average Cabin Size include Bathroom and Balcony. – Balcony could be a very large window from Floor to Roof or an Outside Balcony in some cruises. Please refere to the Cruise Photos for the Balcony Type.
– Nile Crown II Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
– The Nile Crown II Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
– To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in addition of the Cruise Price